At Holdsambeck Behavioral Health, we believe we can help people meaningfully change the trajectory of their lives by helping them change their behavior. We aspire to be inspiring, compassionate, and accountable to the community we serve. Our family of services is comprised of clinical, administrative, and leadership teams working together. Every team, and individual member, contributes to our mission of inspiring life change by helping people change their behavior. Whether you are new to the field of behavior analysis, bring years of experience, or facilitate our mission on the administrative team, we feel everyone at every level aspires to do their best and meaningfully contributes to life-changing clinical outcomes. You will change lives!
Through meaningful behavior change, you will help:
- Increase access to meaningful life experiences
- Improve engagement at school
- Enhance enjoyment in our community
- Help people overcome behavioral barriers
- Teach successful communication
- Accelerate learning with fluency
- Career development in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Flexible schedule that provides a work and life balance
- Opportunity to grow within our company and build a career
- Competitive hourly compensation based on your education and experience
- Generous Benefits — access to Employer sponsored health, dental, vision, and life
- Complimentary access to CEUs, and other professional development including Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies conferences.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan w/ up to 3% employer matching
- Up to 2 weeks of PTO and 3 days of sick time annually
- The rewarding experience of changing the lives of children and their families
- Reimbursed mileage and drive time at minimum wage for travel in-between daily appointments
- Communication Stipend
- Full and part-time positions are available
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Are you driven by patient outcomes? Our Comprehensive Assessment Team (CAT) is designed to support our mission of providing outcome driven treatment plans for patients with autism and other related disabilities. Our CAT team assists our supervising BCBA’s and RBT’s by completing standardized assessments, developing balanced and comprehensive treatment plans, and working collaboratively to ensure socially significant progress for each patient. Each CAT team member works within their assigned region as well as with all other CAT team members to ensure standards and quality of services across regions. Our CAT team supports clients throughout regions our company serves including the Central Coast, Bakersfield, and the Central Valley of California.
We are looking for
- Behavior Analysts who are kind, compassionate and support today’s Applied Behavior Analysis practices.
- Behavior Analysts who communicate effectively and inspire others to provide the highest quality services possible.
- Behavior Analysts who are reinforced by completing assessments demonstrating medical necessity.
- Behavior Analysts with experience implementing comprehensive programming in an insurance funded model.
- Behavior Analysts who understand the importance of efficiency and time-management in our insurance driven industry.
- A collaborative team to inspire change, provide compassionate service, and hold each other accountable for progress.
- Caseloads are assigned to ensure a work life balance based on your desired work hours.
- Hybrid telehealth and in person services to reduce your travel time.
- Supportive environment to learn to conduct complete comprehensive assessments as part of the intake and progress reporting process.
- Opportunities to work collaboratively supporting those providing ongoing case oversight
- A commitment to quality outcomes and excellent service provision
- Work collaboratively with others providing ABA services
- Mentor and model for team members
- Provide effective, high-quality ABA services by making data-based decisions and ensuring meaningful progress is made
- Complete common assessments such as VB-MAPP, Vineland, and PEAK
- Complete Functional Analyses and Functional Behavior Assessments with support and guidance as needed.
- Development of treatment programs that are tied to assessment results and meaningful outcomes
- Utilize clinical judgment in decision making on a day-to-day basis to meet the needs of patients
Benefit Packages Available
- CEU’s funded by the company
- Attendance to annual CCBS West Coast Autism Conference
- Company Sponsored Health Plans
- 401K with employer match
- Competitive compensation packages that support flexibility in determining your caseload
*This list is not inclusive of all benefits or considered part of the employment offer, it is intended as a sample. All benefits are individually negotiated based on position offered*
- A minimum of 2 years post BCBA
- Ability to repeatedly lift 35 lbs.
- Ability to pass background/fingerprint clearance, health screenings and provide/obtain immunizations including TB, and drug testing
- Reliable transportation, proof of valid California driver's license, safe driving record, and proper auto insurance and vehicle registration
If you are interested, please visit our website and apply directly at www.holdsambeck.com. All applicants that meet minimum qualifications will be contacted to submit your resume or cv directly. If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-979-9941.
Join our growing family of services!
Complete our online Employment Application